WOFX – The World Furniture Expo
India’s Premier International Furniture Show is Returning in 2022
- India - the 4th largest furniture consuming country in the world welcomes exhibitors from 15+ countries to 3rd edition of WOFX – The World Furniture Expo
- Exhibitors from Italy, Turkey, Egypt, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Bangladesh and more
- Furniture and décor focused international trade show showcasing the latest global innovations on one platform in India
World Furniture Expo (WOFX) - India’s premier international furniture and décor expo is making a successful return to Mumbai in November 2022. After the challenges of the past two years, the 3rd edition of Furniture + Decor at ‘WOFX – The World Furniture Expo’ will give the Indian & South Asian furniture and interior design industry a significant boost and the opportunity to do business in person.
From Thursday 17th to Saturday 19th November, 2022, WOFX will showcase the latest in indoor and outdoor furniture, workspace design, lighting and décor.
A truly international show, WOFX will see Indian and international companies present the latest trends, technology, innovations, equipment and homeware concepts to a market where furniture imports grew to US$ 386.7 million in 2022 from US$ 358 million in 2021.
WOFX comes at a time when India has become the 14th largest furniture market in the world. To boost the furniture industry and to grow business opportunities, WOFX is bringing exhibitors from across the world.
Exhibitors from manufacturing powerhouses across Italy, Egypt, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Bangladesh and many other countries, will showcase their products, making WOFX the international sourcing marketplace for the Indian businessman.
India, with the youngest working population in the world, is flourishing and the Indian home and home décor market is about to explode. Media exposure coupled with foreign travels have educated and opened the Indian mind to the vast possibilities in furniture designs for home, office and institutional projects. India’s consumption story will be huge in the next 20 years, driven by its 440 million millennials and 390 million Gen Z.
To assist global and local companies expand into this vast market, WOFX has been positioned as a strategic converging event for manufacturers to showcase their comprehensive range of products and designs for a professional exchange of business information, meet, network and discover new opportunities and avenues to expand the scope of your business. WOFX offers comprehensive solutions and fulfils all requirements via focused sectors.
WOFX – World Furniture Expo will see the presence of serious industry buyers comprising of India’s top importers, chain stores, hyper markets, trading houses, architects, interior designers, retailers, HORECA, large format retailers, e-tailers, distributors, agents, corporate sourcing heads, government procurement agencies and other key buyers from across the region.
New Features in 2022: Themed Showcases and Forums
- ‘WOW - Words of Wisdom’: Curated think-tank sharing industry intelligence providing intensive exposure through presentations and discussions led by industry experts.
- ‘InnDesign’: Creating unique exposure for your innovative products through live presentations and demos to introduce your contemporary products to the business world in style
- ‘Business Pulse’: Learn directly from Marketing Gurus who will share insights on growing your business
- ASEAN Panorama:Showcasing Asia’s rich heritage in arts and crafts at the ASEAN Panorama with a display of designs and trends from different ASEAN countries.
- States of India (SOI):The ‘States of India’ zone showcases the talent, craftsmanship, unique traditions and cultural heritage of artisans and manufacturers from the different states of India.
The Show will also host State pavilions by the Government of Uttar Pradesh wherein the Uttar Pradesh Export Promotion Council (UPEPC) will showcase the best of the State of Uttar Pradesh at WOFX.
Supporting organisations include the Uttar Pradesh Export Promotion Council (UPEPC), The Federation Of Hotel & Restaurant Association of India – FHRAI, The Hotel & Restaurant Association Western India – HRAWI, Association of Designers of India (ADI), Architects, Engineers and Surveyors Association, Jodhpur Handicrafts Exporters' Federation (JHEF), Moradabad Handicrafts Exporters Association (MHEA), FuMMA - Furniture Manufacturers and Merchants Welfare Association, India Business Group, Indian Importers Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Sanskriti Confederation of Indian Entrepreneurs.
WOFX – The World Furniture Expo 2022: The most important platform for the Indian furniture & home décor market.
For more information please visit: wofxworldexpo.com